Friday, February 02, 2018

Magic Footsteps - Gratitude.

❤👣✨ Magic Footsteps ✨👣❤

“ A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving .”
        Albert Einstein

🔱With those words, Einstein gave us a gift equal to his scientific discoveries. He gave us one of the magical secrets to his success.

🔱 GRATITUDE – every day!
Einstein is the inspiration behind today’s magical practice, and you are going to follow in his footsteps👣 to bring success to your life.

🔱Today, like Einstein, you will say thank you *one hundred times* , and you’re going to do it by taking one hundred Magic Footsteps👣

“ God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you ’?”
      William A. Ward

🔱To take Magic Footsteps👣, you take one step and in your mind say the magic words, Thank You ,as your foot touches the ground, and then again say thank you as your other foot touches the ground.
One foot,thank you,
next foot,thank you,
and continue saying the magic words with every footstep👣.

🔱You can take Magic Footsteps👣 on your way to anything that is important to you, like exams, a date, a job interview, an audition, to meet a client, to the bank, ATM, dentist, doctor, hairdresser, to see your team play in a sports game, down corridors, through airport terminals, in parks, or from one block to another.

🔱I take Magic Footsteps👣around my home, from my bed to my bathroom, kitchen to my bedroom, and outside to my car and the mailbox. Whenever I walk down a street, or walk anywhere, I choose a point as my destination, and I put gratitude in my footsteps👣 all the way.

🔱If you take notice of how you’re feeling before you begin, then you will notice a big difference in how you feel after you’ve taken Magic Footsteps.👣

🔱Footsteps 👣will make you feel better, and even if you’re feeling great, Magic Footsteps👣 will lift your spirits even higher!

🔱This practice is not about taking one hundred steps👣 exactly, but taking at least that number of steps, because it will probably take that number of footsteps👣 to make a difference to the way you feel. take Magic Footsteps for about ninety seconds ; this is how long it will take the average person to take one hundred steps
Once you’re clear on the approximate distance
you can take your one hundred steps👣 of gratitude any time during the day. Don’t count the footsteps👣when you’re doing the practice, because you’ll be counting instead of saying Thank You, the magic words, with each step.👣

🔱When you have completed today’s magical practice you will have said the magic words, Thank You ,one hundred times! How many days of your life have you said thank you one hundred times? Einstein did it every day!

👣✨✨❤✨👣✨❤✨✨👣

No comments: